- Finding a competent employee who fully meets the requirements can be a tedious, time and money consuming process for the Employers. Medico-Jobs has subsidiaries in the countries of origin of the candidates, thus speeding up the recruitment process significantly.
- We are here to support the Candidate and the Employer in overcoming the obstacles to finding the desired job and the appropriate employee. We turn a stressful experience into a pleasant process together with our advisors, who are doctors in Western countries.
- 80% of the company’s staff consists of doctors of various nationalities (mostly Romanian), therefore you will talk to and be approached by people who have gone through the recruitment process and perfectly understand your needs (both as Employer and as Candidate) and can offer quick customised support.
- We are active in the countries of origin of the candidates. The Medico-Jobs team consists of Romanian, Bulgarian, Moldavian, Tunisian and Greek doctors who practise in the countries of destination.
Our clients are:
- public and private hospitals;
- rest homes;
- medical care centres;
- home care;
- interns and specialists;
- medical students.
We recruit medical staff from the following countries:
We place medical staff in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
Address: Str. Emil Botta, Nr. 1, Sector 3, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +4 031 41 82 041
Address: 32 Boul. de Strasbourg 75468 PARIS CEDEX 10, France
Address: Im Altseiterstal 32, 66538, Neunkirchen, Deutschland
The Medico-Jobs team is made up of advisors with experience in human resources and doctors of various nationalities (mostly Romanian) who give the Employers and the Candidates the professional support that they need in the relocation process. The counselling doctors are already located in the countries of destination, which eases the dialogue with both the Employer and the Candidate.
Tel.: 0785.MEDICI (07184.108.40.206)